The Vision, Message & Goals
Diyala University is looking forward to achieving a privileged position among Arabic and international universities. It also wants to take a pioneering role in the field of higher education and scientific research.
Providing higher education services to meet the needs of the local, regional, and international community. In addition to, contributing effectively and permanently to the achievement of social and economic development in Iraq. The university seeks to achieve its mission through committing to the international standards in the fields of education, research, and community service, and through developing human and financial resources of the university.
1. Provides a distinctive education that contributes to preparing graduates who are qualified scientifically, culturally, and professionally to supply the public, private and mixed sectors.
2. Provides a comprehensive quality assurance framework which combines internal and external calendar.
3. Develops scientific research and postgraduate studies in various disciplines which leads to improving the educational product quality.
4. to have a genuine partnership with the local, Arab and international community by holding lectures, courses, seminars, and conferences which is to the educational process through scientific and cultural cooperation with accredited universities and organizations.
5. Continual improvement of the university academic, administrative and educational organization.
6. to build an integrated learning environment for a society dominated by creativity, discrimination, and positive interaction inside and outside the university.
7. to implement scientific, technical, and administrative studies and consultations to serve the university and the public, private and mixed sectors.
8. Establishing the infrastructure of the e-government project in the Ministry of Higher Education.